Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday 7.11.10
Nice and Hot once again on this sunny sunday. Two groups of three... no CTP's just ace fund was collected today. Sadly no one hit that ace that is now worth 180.00 clams! On 12 I hit an ace... on my second fun throw... did not count twards the ace money since it was just for fun. Why cant I do that my first throw? Baxter won today with a 52, Marc and Chris shot a 58 and I shot a 59. A 6' LARGE GATOR... no not the disc but a real gator.. spotted between hole 15 and 16. Our group (Marc Chris and I) thought it dead but 2nd group (Rick, George and Baxter) noticed it swimming around when they walked by. Cool looking creatures.
Single digit tag numbers people ended up with... Baxter tag 1, chris, 4, Marc 8.

If I havent said this already... THANKS JONNY DAVIS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK ON THE COURSE... LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment